I had erroneous info on my MVR. I got a letter today from a trucking company with a copy of my MVR. I have had 2 licenses in the last year. The state had reported that I was convicted of 47 in a 30. I was actually convicted of 44 in a 30. That puts it under the magic 15.
If they get this info from HireRight Solutions do you think HireRight checks with the DMV everytime there is an inquirey?
Or will I have to mail a correction to them?
Just trying to get my butt in a truck!
Evidently everyone I applied to has seen the incorrect info. I guess that is why I got 1 prehire instead of several.
I do need to get this fixed and hope it won't take a month to get HR to change it if it is actually in their system.
BTW think any of the companies dinged my DAC?
And it really takes a month to get a copy?
Can you call and actually talk to a human being there?
Where Do Trucking Companies Pull Your MVR From?
Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Rug_Trucker, Jan 2, 2010.
Page 1 of 2
-
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
When you provide your CDL # and state the company runs a MVR. Go to your state DMV and get a 10 yr history and see what it says. In California it will cost $5.00 and takes a few minutes if you get an appointment. Then you will know what they are seeing.
-
I already know what they saw. It was erroneous. I have to call the Florida DMV to make sure that the correction has been done. Then it is time to apply to everyone that turned me down due to my 'driving record."
-
Companies run a 10 year check. I thought it was the past 36 months?
-
Most run 3 year--last I knew........
-
Most get them threw there insurance company. You need to get your direct from the DMV of your license state. I alway supply a copy of my printout to a company that I'm applying at, That way I know the information there getting is correct. Only the last 3 years counts as far as points. But they are entitled to a 10 year by DOT standards.
1 ticket should not be a big deal .Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
-
I recently got a copy of my MVR on line. It came from the Dept of Motor Vehicles and cost about $12.
-
-
Wow, they're checking for DWI I guess.
Never had one go past 3 years.Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
-
in response to the initial post (47 or 44 mph)
anybody is capable of making a mistake, the dmv is no exception. i once had a ticket in indiana (i live in michigan). i called the number, found out how much it cost, mailed off a money order, called back in a week to make sure it was taken care of, thought i was good to go. a year later i went to re new my license and they wouldnt let me because i had a outstanding ticket. i called the indiana dmv and they said i was off the state record but they forgot to take me off the national data base. they said they would remove it no problem but itd be 24 hrs. i ended up missing work before they took it off, got chewed out by the boss twice for "not taking care of this like i was suppose to". when i asked the lady at the dmv about why this happened she chuckled and accused me of not having my ducks in a row ?
true story
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 1 of 2
Related Categories
-
90 day waiver for fuel haulers
Long FLD posted Sep 17, 2026 -
Can A L.E. Officer Put You Out...
EastCoastResident posted Sep 2, 2026 -
Fl60 rollback questions
Dino soar posted Jun 11, 2026 -
FMCSA Technical Failure
chadsky24 posted Jun 8, 2026 -
Fatal accident research and...
MROBJACKSONJR posted Jun 1, 2026 -
Question about dot physical
Tarabridge5482 posted May 4, 2026 -
Haz-mat study guide for Illinois
istumped posted Mar 25, 2026 -
DOT physical cert & physician...
Anonymousproxy posted Mar 23, 2026 -
PA license suspension question.
Dkenos posted Mar 9, 2026 -
FMCSA need 18 Driver To Help...
LonelyDriver678 posted Mar 5, 2026
Loading...
Recent Threads
-
Companies That Pay
KeepOnTruckingUpTheRoad posted Oct 3, 2026 at 6:58 PM -
Seeking The Best Lease Purchase...
KeepOnTruckingUpTheRoad posted Oct 3, 2026 at 5:31 PM -
Looking for team driver
Tee123 posted Oct 2, 2026 at 3:04 PM -
Adding lift axles to spread reefer?
TR1GG3R posted Oct 2, 2026 at 6:39 AM -
Talk about a fake fall
JonJon78 posted Oct 1, 2026 at 11:37 AM -
Is the price of fuel causing...
Ddh77777 posted Sep 30, 2026 at 10:22 PM -
Schneider overdoing it...just a...
lual posted Sep 30, 2026 at 5:15 PM -
ATS(Anderson Trucking Service)
Michael05 posted Sep 30, 2026 at 2:09 PM -
Court rules automakers can...
Tarh331_Dad posted Sep 30, 2026 at 1:45 PM -
rate con
Fasteddiereich posted Sep 30, 2026 at 10:21 AM
Loading...