Us dot 615815
Company was great till Trace came along, in dispatch, creating a threatening work place enviroment, drivers can no longer run safe and legal, dispatch will rip your head off and threaten you with no freight. Jeff is a good boss, and dick, the owner is hands down awesome, but daytime dispatch is ####, night time is great with Stevie R involved, she does a #### good job straightening out the mess that Trace leaves, but like I said trace will #### you over more times then not, and your paycheck will be shorted atleast once a month and when you get them to correct your paycheck, they will charge an advance, and take it out of your next check, so it's always gonna be a fight to come out on top. You will honestly make about $700 a week take home but you will also run 70 hours. Equiptment is well maintained older trucks with 3 2009 pro stars, and multiple new trucks for otr drivers, really no complaints on the trucks and trailers. They may be older but they do the job. Would I reccomend them to a friend, honestly last year when I started with them i would have, now after seeing what they have become, I don't know, it would be a tough call
Steel Transportation services flint mi
Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Shirkster, Jan 18, 2017.