Shipping qoute?

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by wickerman, Aug 15, 2013.

  1. wickerman

    wickerman Bobtail Member

    2
    0
    Aug 15, 2013
    0
    Hi, I just joined this forum. Are there Any sites that are recommended to use for getting shipping quotes? I am a business in Augusta GA and I need a price on hauling a 40' standard container from Syracuse Indiana to Ga? Mods, please advise if this post is not applicable.
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. passingthru69

    passingthru69 Road Train Member

  4. wickerman

    wickerman Bobtail Member

    2
    0
    Aug 15, 2013
    0
    The factory will load your truck and we will unload. App, 9300lb's and you will need a 40' 8x8 container for them to load. It's kd furniture.
     
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.