Meiborg Bros - Rockford, IL

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Voyager1968, Aug 7, 2013.

  1. Voyager1968

    Voyager1968 Road Train Member

    2,380
    2,912
    Sep 11, 2008
    0
    Does anyone know anything about them? They are running a Craigslist ad for driving positions in Eastern PA. I've never even seen one of their trucks which is the primary reason I'm asking.
     
    bbechtel16 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. ZMeiborg

    ZMeiborg Bobtail Member

    1
    0
    Dec 29, 2014
    0
    Hello, I'm Zach Meiborg with Meiborg Bros Inc. We have a small presence of 7 trucks based in Allentown PA that service a few dedicated accounts. Please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email if you have further questions. www.MeiborgInc.com

    Thanks
     
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.